If you’re looking to find your voice for your business but you don’t know where to start. Our Vlogging and Blogging Course will start you on your journey to find out what’s best for you.
A full day where you will create your first Vlog and/or Blog before you leave; along with finding out the tips and tricks to getting it out to your audience.
Here are the main areas being covered on the day:
- How to start Vlogging: the basics
- How to frame and shoot your vlog
- How to Vlog like a pro
- Presenting tips and techniques
- Make your first Vlog
- Learn about the different types of Blogs
- Where to get your content
- Leave with a Blog Template
- Boosting and Sharing your Blog for maximum exposure
Also, purchase your first Vlogging Kit – £30 before the day or £35 on arrival. Get tripods, headphones, clips, labels etc.
Let us know if you are interested in this course by filling in our contact form.
The course will start at 10am and include refreshments and lunch.
We will finish at 3pm to allow for an hour 121 Surgery (with Michelle and Sophie) to get your specific questions answered.
and held at The Old Mill, Wakefield Rd, Horbury, Wakefield WF4 5HJ.